Each baby weighs 1 pound 13 ounces, and they are developing right on track. Having almost 4 pounds of baby is starting to cause some slight (or sometimes a lot) of discomfort for ol' mom, but they are also very fun to feel moving around and kicking.
We were able to get really good pictures of each boy's face. When we were watching the actual sonogram and could see their faces for long periods of time I thought they looked a lot alike! Of course, sonogram pictures are not exactly crystal clear, but they seem to have the same nose. I guess we will find out in a few months!
Here is Cy:
(just like the last appointment Cy had his face covered by Presley's foot for almost the entire sonogram...I am glad we were able to still get such a good picture of him!)
I circled the main part of his face to make it easier (?) to find. The most prominent feature is definitely the cute nose!
Here is Presley:
His nose is smashed up against his sac in this picture, but you can really see his mouth and chin! He also managed to get his foot (circled) hiked up and away from Cy's face long enough to get this photo.
Profile of Presley! Red line points to his ear.






4 comments:
It is so great that you get to see the boys so often. We only had 3 sonograms. They look cute! Can't wait to meet them.
These sonograms are great!
SOOOOO cute! I can't believe how well you can see their sweet faces. I could be wrong but I think they will be easy to tell apart. They have difference facial features.
This brings happy tears! I can't wait to meet these precious baby boys! Love, Steph
Post a Comment