Twenty Little Fingers, Twenty Little Toes
I'm so glad you took a picture of turkey head dresses! They go great with the bibs! : )
love Love LOVE!! Who could resist their bellies? ;)
Oh my gosh, this is my favorite picture ever!!
Ha ha....I like Cy's belly hanging out under his bib. This is hilarious. I might need you to email this pic to me for my desk!!!
So cute! I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!
I want to gobble them all up. Oh my there's so cute. And chunky. That's the best!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm so glad you took a picture of turkey head dresses! They go great with the bibs! : )
love Love LOVE!! Who could resist their bellies? ;)
Oh my gosh, this is my favorite picture ever!!
Ha ha....I like Cy's belly hanging out under his bib. This is hilarious. I might need you to email this pic to me for my desk!!!
So cute! I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!
I want to gobble them all up. Oh my there's so cute. And chunky. That's the best!
Post a Comment