Presley (right) - 25 pounds 15 ounces and 30 inches long (95%/50%)
Cyrus - 25 pounds 5 ounces and 30.5 inches long (90%/50%)
I think we made the doctor's day when we where there because she got to witness Paul and I argue over which baby was which (Paul won). She said she couldn't wait to tell everyone. It is hard to tell these boys apart most days ;)



8 comments:
That is too funny! I bet that doctor was highly entertained. Your blonde chunky monkeys are too cute for words!!
Before I read what you wrote and just saw the picture, I thought to myself how much they look alike and I have no idea which one is which! I bet you & Paul did provide some good entertainment! Love the bellies. Absolutely love them! Wyatt only has 3lbs and 5 inches on them...and he's a year older! They need to teach Wy how to EAT!
may i sign up now to be their agent?!! ;) SOOOO cute!
They are too cute for words! Before I read your post I was trying to see if I could tell which was who. No luck...I guessed wrong. Cy didn't weight more than Presley for too long. Love seeing pictures of the boys!
I've decided that they look more like you the older they get. They have your eyes. Which is how I tell them apart. I can't tell in every picture, but Presley's eyes are narrower on the inside corners than Cy's. But they have matching buddha bellies and I love it!!!
Great story!! Definitely makes me feel better for the times I get them mixed up :)
You're sure Pres is on the right?
50/50 shot, Dad.
Post a Comment