Twenty Little Fingers, Twenty Little Toes
I love it!!! Is Paul going to get a sympathy belly for you, Linds!?!? haha! Too cute. Can't wait to see more of your growing belly progress!
Yay for belly pictures! Are you really already 5 months??? That seems crazy! You look GREAT! So does Paul ;)
You look great Lindsay! Congratulations, I'm so excited for y'all.
Such great belly pictures - great idea to get daddy's belly in there also!! Too cute Miss Lindsay : )
I agree with everyone else, you look great! Can't wait to see you soon! Hopefully I'll get to feel the boys kick!
Wow! You have grown a lot since T'giving! I love it! So cute! I can't believe you are 5 months already!And Paul has grown since I saw him too :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it!!! Is Paul going to get a sympathy belly for you, Linds!?!? haha! Too cute. Can't wait to see more of your growing belly progress!
Yay for belly pictures! Are you really already 5 months??? That seems crazy! You look GREAT! So does Paul ;)
You look great Lindsay! Congratulations, I'm so excited for y'all.
Such great belly pictures - great idea to get daddy's belly in there also!! Too cute Miss Lindsay : )
I agree with everyone else, you look great! Can't wait to see you soon! Hopefully I'll get to feel the boys kick!
Wow! You have grown a lot since T'giving! I love it! So cute! I can't believe you are 5 months already!
And Paul has grown since I saw him too :-)
Post a Comment