I had another doctor's appointment yesterday and everything looks good! Both babies are still big for their gestational age and weighed in at one pound each. I definitely feel them kicking and turning in my stomach and Paul can feel them sometimes too.
We got a good picture of Presley's face but Cy kept his hands in front of his face for the entire sonogram, so those pictures aren't very clear. The babies are positioned across my stomach with their heads on opposite sides. When we do the sonograms we look at one baby at a time while she gets their measurments. When we were looking at Cy we kept seeing Presley's foot come into the picture and kick right at Cy's head! I'm sure Cy will get his revenge at some point, but it was fun to see the way their bodies interact with each other already.
None of the sonograms are scanning very clearly so you'll just have to take our word for it that the boys are very cute and getting so big!
Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy 2 year anniversary to me and Paul!!
2 days ago


3 comments:
I'm glad that appointment went so well! That's hilarious that Presley is the active one now - I think he's getting his revenge on Cy for moving around so much in the beginning. What a great picture of you and Paul!
Hey Lindsay! April was over tonight and told me about your blog. Congrats on the twins! Very exciting. Will check here for updates!
Congrats on the twins! I got to your blog from April's! I have a new lil man that is 5 months old! Check out our blog, love ya! -Stacy Hall (Parks)
Post a Comment