We had another doctor's appointment today and the boys are doing great! Cy weighed in at 3 pounds 7 ounces and Presley weighed 3 pounds 3 ounces. That is almost a pound and a half of growth for each of them over the past 4 weeks. I can definitely feel that they have grown quite a bit, but it is crazy to think that between the two of them they weigh the amount of a full term baby (and I have 9 more weeks to go...ahhh!!!).
There is really nothing else to report other then the fact that I will start going to the doctor every two weeks now to check on the babies and me to make sure my blood pressure and everything else remains normal. We didn't get great photos of either boy this time around (both had their arms covering their faces), so instead I will leave you with a picture of my belly at 29 weeks since so many of you have asked about it. Let me tell you...it is hard to miss.
2 days ago



4 comments:
Impressive that you are still in your regular pajama pants!
Hi Lindsay! So excited for you & your babies! What an awesome blessing. You look fantastic by the way- I can't believe there are 2 babies in there! So glad you found me so we can keep in touch!!
you look great! hang in there!
So fun! I finally figured out how to comment now! I had to create my own blog- but hey--- at least now you'll know when I'm blog stalking! ;) Love you, Linz and those baby boys of yours!!!!
Post a Comment