2nd birthday countdown

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17

33 weeks --- Let's get this show on the road!

We went to the doctor this morning for a check up and another sonogram and everything was great!  Presley is apparently enjoying all the nutrients he is getting because he grew over 2 pounds and is a whopping 5 pounds 5 ounces!  So big...I cannot even believe it.  Cy did not grow quite as much but still looks good at 4 pounds 13 ounces.  We think Cy is smaller because he is working harder and burning more calories in my stomach ;).  He is the baby that I constantly feel flipping and flopping.

There is so little space for amniotic fluid left in my stomach that the sonographer told us 4D pictures are going to be hard if not impossible to get of the boys faces.  All I have to show off to everyone is a standard sono picture of their profiles.  Their noses look much squishier and maybe a little more like mine in these pictures then they have in past sonograms.  We are so anxious to see these boys in person and know what they look like and what their little personalities will be.

Cy is on the left, Pres on the right

I can't say that I feel great at this point, but I am not completely miserable.  The swelling has really started to set in for my feet, and hands and my stomach is stretched so tight that it has begun to itch and burn a little bit.  Sleep is a distant memory at night but I find myself nodding off at work when I sit at my desk.  Overall though I have been very lucky because my blood pressure is still excellent and my doctor has not restricted any activities for me yet.  I am not real excited about posting a picture of me a 33 weeks, but in the interest of trying to document my pregnancy here it is...



I have a couple of more posts that I will hopefully get up tonight so check back tomorrow! 
Please keep Cy and Presley in your prayers...they will be here soon!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Linz- you look GREAT!!! And I especially love that top, super cute on you! I'm in love with the boys sonogram pics. Can't wait to meet them! :) Love you!