2nd birthday countdown

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 3

Two weeks

Two week check up today and everything looks good. Here are the stats:

Presley
7 pounds 1 ounce
21+ inches

Cy
6 pounds 13 ounces
20+ inches

Here they are on their first walk

4 comments:

cwiginton said...

They are so big and cute!!!!
--tyler w.

Mary Pat said...

Great job boys on the weight gain - with Mommy's help!! : )

Paul Oler said...

Hefty and hardy; these boys will also be "heart-ie." Lindsay and Paul II will teach these guys the love of the Lord, and love of mankind. I believe they are destined to be a blessing to our world, given their parents and their health. May God grant that.

The Wests said...

Oh goodness, I can't believe I didn't think to call you when we were in SA! I want to meet those little boys sometime soon. Will let you know next time we are in.