Cy and Presley turned one month old last week on the 21st. This first month has gone by both quickly and slowly. The day by day routine seems so slow at times but now that I look back I cannot believe these dudes have been with us for a month. We did a little mini photoshoot to commemorate the milestone in these adorable outfits that Grammy got but happen to not be weather appropriate for May in Texas. Head to toe fleece would make for some exceptionally sweaty and unhappy babies.
Cy is not feeling the love in these outfits...Presley is rockin his signature wild man hair
The bum has a cute little tail on it that wags when they wiggle around
Trying to show the tail off a little more
We took the boys to their first party and as you can tell Cy was especially excited about going. It was a crawfish boil with a bunch of med school friends. I was really excited because the boys are finally starting to fit into some of their "real" clothes. These past four weeks the boys have lived in the white onesie, so it was fun to put a real outfit on them for the party.
Presley, Presley's hair and Daddy
Cy still showing his excitement about the party.
I have not yet mastered the concept of actually taking pictures once we are out of the house but hopefully I will start remembering to do that so I can actually prove that we do leave the house from time to time.
On a side note, Paul finished his first year of med school this past week! Presley and Cy say "Congrats Dad!" We are very proud of you!









3 comments:
They are beyond adorable - hair and all - love the blonde hair!! I am so excited to watch these precious little guys grow up - which by the way happens way too fast! You guys are doing such an amazing job and making it look so easy.
Oh my gosh! I love them! They are getting so big! Can't wait to see them on Sunday!
Yay - congratulations Paul!! We're so proud of you!
I love how Presley's hair is acknowledged as it's own being! Those dog outfits are adorable. I'm glad you got a picture in them before they were too big.
Post a Comment