2nd birthday countdown

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 1

Hair

So we have quickly learned that twins get A LOT of attention from people whenever we leave the house.  We try to get out of the house for at least one outing almost every day and we have yet to go somewhere and not be stopped.  Once people approach us, though, the conversation becomes all about the hair.  They are amazed by the color and amount of hair that these 2 boys have.  I do have to admit that it really is pretty impressive!  So this post is dedicated entirely to hair -- Presley is definitely a wild man but Cy has very preppy hair...maybe their personalities are showing themselves early in this way!

Presley and his bed head



This is what happens when Daddy styles my hair (Presley)



Cy has more of the clean cut, J Crew look going on


Still a little wildness at the back of Cy's hair.  We are learning to embrace the cowlicks and go with them


No bald spots here! (Cy)

3 comments:

victoria said...

love their hair!!

Mary Pat said...

These pictures are awesome! I love ones of the spiked front vs J Crew style

Anonymous said...

Presley is flipping me off in the pic where I am holding him! ;-)

I can't help but laugh every time I look at the hair. It doesn't quit being funny! Love it!