2nd birthday countdown

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 6

Whiteside's visit

Uncle Ryan, Aunt MP and Evie came to visit for the weekend. They are looking to move to SA sometime this summer (hopefully!), so they were scouting out places to live. This was Evie's first time to get to really play with the boys because the first time she met them she was a little bit sick. She was very sweet to them and really wanted to help when they started to cry. The pictures and video are of her helping with Cy.

Cy was crying pretty hard so after a couple of minutes of Evie patting him on the back to try and make him feel better I picked him up. When I did that Evie very carefully smoothed out the blanket he had been laying on and then patted the blanket for me to put Cy back down. Once I did that she would very carefully try to get him to take his pacifier. We repeated this process a couple of times and every time she was so sweet and gentle with Cy. It was pretty cute.
Her first time to hold her cousin



1 comment:

Mary Pat said...

It was so great getting to spend the weekend with you guys!

I'm glad you captured her moment with Cy on pictures and video!! Evie loves those boys so much!