2nd birthday countdown

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 30

Bumbo-rama

We have two bumbo experts at the Oler house these days (if there is such a thing)!  They are both getting so strong through their chest and necks and will sit for a pretty long time in the bumbo before they get mad.  Both boys love to look around at everything and want to be sitting up -- the bumbo gives them the freedom to do that.  My favorite thing is to set them in the bumbos facing each other and watch them interact.  They don't always pay attention to each other, but it is such a cool thing when one of them will catch the other's eye and they grin at each other.  I have been waiting to see that recognition ever since they were born!


Presley


Cy





2 comments:

Ashley @ ReallyRussell said...

love love this! They are soooo precious. I like to tell myself Cy likes the moose because of me ;)

Mary Pat said...

So impressive boys! I love how they were just talking away to each other in those Bumbos the other night at dinner.