We met Evie, Aunt MP and Uncle Ryan at the pumpkin patch a couple of weeks ago for a fun fall photo shoot. It was nap time for the boys but they were troopers. They didn't cry, but they were not feeling particularly smiley either. I was amazed at seeing how blue their eyes are when I looked at these pictures. Such handsome boys :).
Evie is so strong!
Evie is so strong!
It cracks me up to look at how fat Presley's face is getting and how thick his neck is. The boy definitely likes to eat!
whoa!!!!"Don't look so surprised Presley...I told you they would take a million photos."


4 comments:
As always, those boys are just too adorable!! And little Miss Evie is too precious for words. I bet your parents are loving their grandbabies : ) Happy Halloween!!
Glad we got to go to the pumpkin patch with you guys!
Like I said, these pictures warmed my heart!! SO sweet ;) Evie looked precious.
So adorable! Evie and the boys are to cute for words!
Post a Comment