2nd birthday countdown

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 15

Weekend with Grammy and Pop



Paul and I took our first overnight trip away from the boys last weekend and went to Denver. Cy and Presley got to spend the weekend in San Antonio with Grammy and Pop and do all kinds of fun things! Those lucky boys get to spend another week in RR when I leave for Atlanta on Sunday. Good thing they have some grandparents who love them! :)
Here are some pictures that Pop took while we were gone.

Happy Cy
 Going to Church (C on left)
" Could we stop with the cereal already???"

Cy still loves it
Playtime (P is standing)

2 comments:

Jacob and Emily said...

As usual, they are more precious than words! And the hair is looking pretty tame these days : ) Love their gorgeous blond locks!

Mary Pat said...

I love the picture of both of them looking up and smiling!