2nd birthday countdown

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 13

Cyrus Paul

I have a name!  My parents are naming me Cyrus Paul, but they are just going to call me Cy for short. 
It's pretty cool because I am named after three important men in my family.  My mom's grandaddy was Cyrus Cook Addams and from what she says he was a very good and generous man and she has lots of good memories of him when she was a little girl.  My middle name, Paul, is my dad's name!  My grandpa is named Paul too, so three generations of Oler's get to share the name.  I am pretty proud to have the name of all three of these men!


Great-Grandaddy Cy



Great Grandaddy and Great Grandmother



Paul II and Paul Sr. (aka Dad & Grandpa!)



2 comments:

Jacob and Emily said...

That is awesome! Cy is going to be a super stud with such great names!

April said...

Love the name and the special significance behind it. I was a little curious how yall came up with Cy, but this post cleared it all up! Can't wait to hear about little girl Oler's name :)