2nd birthday countdown

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10

Twins!


Our first pictures! 
(You can click on the picture to make it bigger).

Hi everyone!  I am Baby B and my mom and dad just found out that they are having twins (us)!  They are very excited and so are Baby A and I.  We can't wait to see everyone next spring.  This is our first picture from a doctor's appointment back in September.  That was when mom and dad first found out there were two of us growing in mom's belly.  You can see my whole body pretty good.  I am laying on my back and I am trying my very hardest to stretch my arm and leg buds out so you can see them!  Baby A was probably sleeping so it is harder to see anything besides a head and body in that picture.  I will be back with more updates for everyone from time to time so stay tuned!

No comments: