Our first pic together!
I'm back! Baby A and I are still growing away in mom's belly, but we have something very important to tell you! I am a boy and Baby A is a boy too! Isn't that cool? Mom and Dad found that out about us a couple of weeks ago. That picture at the top shows both of us together. I am on top and my brother is behind me.
If you wonder why I do all the talking on the blog it is because my brother sure sleeps a lot but I am active and moving! In fact, the sonographer told mom and dad that she had never seen a baby move as much as I did. I think that is why they were able to tell my sex so early. I was kicking my legs pretty hard, so everyone got a good view of my "equipment!" My brother is much more quiet and calm but if you nudge him a little bit he wakes up and moves around too.
Mom says she is starting to feel better, but she likes to give us pep talks in the morning so that we will help her out with that! Dad is pretty funny because he talks to us a lot and tells us how excited he is to see us. Hope you guys like the new pictures :)


5 comments:
I'm so excited you started blogging!! : )
Evie can't wait to meet her cousins! The three of them are going to have so much fun together!!
wooo hoooo
Woo hoo - blog updates!!! Love the blog and love the names! Hope you're feeling ok!
yay!!!!! i love this! Now i can brag and show off what my niece and nephew are doing month by month. Thanks for makin the site for us north westers!!!
love love love,
aunt mer
Those are the cutest babies I have ever seen! :-)
Post a Comment