If nothing happens in the next week then Paul and I will be checking into the hospital on Wednesday April 21 at 6am to be induced. Looks like the two little dudes need some encouragement to get moving!
Yay! I can't wait to see pictures of the little guys. We'll be thinking about you, wishing you all the best!
Caleb was suppose to be induced but I went into labor the night before we were suppose to check into the hospital. So maybe you're little guys will come before then too.
I agree about them maybe coming earlier than the induction date. Evie was schedule for Monday morning, and I went into labor Sunday night. We can't wait to hold these boys!
None of us like to leave a place that's warm and cozy! You've provided a good place for them these 9 months but they just don't know the "warm and fuzzies" they are going to receive when they see the outside world. Can hardly wait to get the call that my great nephews have come into the arms of waiting parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends. What a welcome that will be!
4 comments:
Yay! I can't wait to see pictures of the little guys. We'll be thinking about you, wishing you all the best!
Caleb was suppose to be induced but I went into labor the night before we were suppose to check into the hospital. So maybe you're little guys will come before then too.
I agree about them maybe coming earlier than the induction date. Evie was schedule for Monday morning, and I went into labor Sunday night. We can't wait to hold these boys!
None of us like to leave a place that's warm and cozy! You've provided a good place for them these 9 months but they just don't know the "warm and fuzzies" they are going to receive when they see the outside world. Can hardly wait to get the call that my great nephews have come into the arms of waiting parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends. What a welcome that will be!
Well, I think it might have been worth the wait!!! See you Saturday.
Dad/Paul, Sr.
Post a Comment