We put most of the finishing touches on the nursery this weekend. My parents have been coming into town on the weekends to help out around the house so that I can rest and Paul can keep on studying. My mom has been cleaning, doing laundry and helping me organize the nursery while my dad put the finishing touches on the changing table he built for us. It is an awesome changing table...I basically showed my dad a picture of what we wanted in the room and he made an exact replica...so cool.
It has been really nice to have so much help especially since it takes a lot off of Paul's plate so he can study, study, study before these boys get here. Anyway...the nursery is 98% done...I would still like to find a couple of things for the walls but I can't seem to find anything I like. Other than that all we need are Presley & Cy to make this room complete!
the boys initials are a gift from a shower some of my mom's friends hosted and the framed picture is of one of our first sonograms of the boys that my friends here in San Antonio signed and had framed.
My friend, Janice made the bedding for this crib after I had a fiasco ordering the crib bedding that matched the other crib. She is also responsible for the curtains :). Thanks Janice!
Who gets which crib??? Decisions, decisions...
Changing table courtesy of Grand Pop! It is really cool and has tons of storage. Thank you Dad!!!
On another note - I will be 36 weeks this week and will be taken off bed rest on Tuesday. Hopefully Cy and Presley will come soon after!


5 comments:
The changing table looks awesome! Everything looks great. Can't wait to see this room with two babies in there!!!
I LOVE IT!! Everything came together beautifully!
The changing station looks great! The different color knobs are a cool touch.
Lindsay! It is beautifully handsome for those boys! I love the room, so classic! I can't wait to meet them!!!
looks great lindsay! cannot wait to see pictures of your sweet boys. you are doing great!!
Love the nursery! Very classic and the changing table is so special. Know you're anxious. They will be here soon. Planning a trip to SA to meet them. Toni
Post a Comment