Paul and I have been looking forward to this past week for awhile. His older sister Susan and niece Crystal came to stay with us and help/play with the babies. The Hinshaw girls are lots of fun and we really enjoyed our time with them.
I finally got my first pics of Cy and Presley outside of our home when we took them out for pizza at one of our favorite spots in San Antonio, Fralo's. They have live music, BYOB and excellent pizza. The boys were on their best behavior and we all had an awesome time relaxing outside for several hours.
Crystal (with Cy), Paul and Susan
Cy wants you to check out his cool duds (Thanks Grammy!)
Susan's new trick for calming a crying baby is to turn the blow dryer on him. Presley was a big fan. (I tried to edit the photos...this is a family friendly site, kids)
...and he's out
On their last night in SA we headed out to the Riverwalk for some mexican food. Within 5 minutes of sitting at our table a huge thunderstorm rolled in and we briefly considering toughing out the rain. In the end, I was the worried mom who didn't think the blankets we had covering the boys were enough, so we finished the night inside the restaurant.
Thanks Susan and Crystal for coming to spend time with us! We loved having you here!!



1 comment:
I'm glad you guys had such a great visit!!
I love the hair dyer idea - and great job on the editing! : )
Post a Comment