2nd birthday countdown

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26

3 months old!

Our little dudes are getting bigger every day.  They hit the three month mark last week and it is just so hard to believe that the time has passed so quickly.  Really just wanted to post a lot of pics because I love to look at these guys! 

Presley
Cy
(don't they look a lot alike?  I had to look several times at these
photos to make sure I labeled them correctly!!)
Cy smiling

They were smiling so much before I took this picture but every
time I pulled the camera out Presley would become fixated on
it and would stop smiling.  Cy did not seem to have that problem.
A little side note about Presley's hair.  This picture below is after I have worked VERY hard to comb it down.  We generally spike it up because thats what it wants to do naturally, but seriously check out the poof his hair gets.  It is out of control!  Cy on the other hand has very cooperative hair except for the very ends.  His hair lays so smoothly on his head and then the very end pieces will kink out away from his scalp at a 90 degree angle.  It is too funny.
Presley, the buddha baby
Happy Cy
This is how we do it at the Oler house.  It looks like a happy picture from the back but if you could see the faces of the boys you would know they were NOT happy campers at the time of this photo.  (Cy on left, Presley on right)
The Oler men (Cy left, Presley right)
They are both getting so strong during their tummy time.  Cy looks so inquisitive here.
Presley was thinking it was time for a nap and he was not so excited with having to exercise.
I don't like having to choose one favorite photo from a series so instead I am just going to post them all...
both smiling!!!
Cy was constantly linking his arm with Presley's during playtime.  It was so cute, although I don't know that it was necessarily an intentional move on his part.
We are about to start adding bumbo time to our daily exercise routine.  This was just an experiment to see how they would do.  Probably will wait a few more weeks before they really start spending time sitting up.  It seems to be a little too much effort at this point.
Presley
Cy is definitely into the hand holding, arm linking, touchy-feely thing.  He just really loves his brother!!!
Cracks me up!  (Presley)
Cy

6 comments:

The Wall Family said...

Your little dudes are soo stinkin cute! I love all of their pictures.

Mary Pat said...

Cy is such a smiley boy!! I love the picture of both of them smiling!

victoria said...

love all the photos. especially the one where you are holding them both. my boys are 9 months and I still do that. you are doing fabulous girl!!

Paul Oler, Sr. said...

Love these pictures, and you four!

Paul Oler said...

Love 'em boys, and you two as well.

Paul Oler said...

Great shots of the boys. Keep shots of you and Paul II coming as well, for the boys will one day enjoy this history of you four through the years.