Running way behind on posting pictures. Lots of changes in the boys since the last post and I will try to post everything in the next day or two.
These pictures are from Father's Day. Paul's first and we were able to spend the day with his dad as well, who was in town visiting from Portland. Presley and Cy are exactly 2 months in all of these photos. We enjoyed a nice lunch out and then spent a relaxing day at home (as relaxed as it can be with two infants). Both boys really enjoy being out in restaurants...I don't know if it's the noise or all the new things to look at, but whatever it is Paul and I love it because we get a little stir crazy sitting at the house all the time.
Cy, Paul, Presley
First family pic in a while
Paul & Cy, Me & Presley
Paul & his dad
Definitely the first pic of just the two of us in a VERY long time!
Paul & Cy
Both boys wanted to wear a onesie that honored their dad on this special day, so I let them pick out their own outfits just this once...
Presley
Cy
Happy Father's Day Paul!! You are the best daddy :)







1 comment:
You have so many great pictures of Paul's first father's day!! I love the daddy onesies! And I'm very impressed that you not only took a family picture, but a couples picture!
Post a Comment