2nd birthday countdown

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 10

Christmas

We enjoyed a wonderful Christmas in San Antonio this year and were fortunate enough to be joined by all the grandparents!  Paul's dad came in a week before Christmas to stay with us and my parents joined us as well.
On Friday night we all went down to the Riverwalk for Mexican food and a boat ride.  The boys love music and were fascinated by the Mariachi singing Feliz Navidad.
Both are getting much more independent about wanting to walk everywhere.  Made me a little nervous by the river!
Cy looks a little unsure about the boat ride.  He ended up running a fever for the next couple of days, so I think he was just a little out of sorts.
Looking better :)
 
 Presley enjoyed looking over the side of the boat


On Saturday we went to a Christmas Eve service at church and then had our friends over for an Italian dinner.  Jackson is a few months older than the boys and he has twin baby sisters that were born at the end of November.  I think these girls will get plenty of attention ;)
Christmas morning the boys woke up to find a train set waiting for them.  They loved it!  It also kept diverting their attention from any other present opening.  They wanted to run back to the train between every gift.
Presley checking out his Diego movie
Aunt Susan and Uncle Scott sent books, trucks and stuffed animals.  Three of our very favorite things!
The microphone will get a post of its own very soon!
Grandpa helping with the train
It was a wonderful Christmas and Paul and I loved sharing it with our parents and Cy and Presley.

1 comment:

Mary Pat said...

I love the picture of the boys on the bench! I'm very excited about this upcoming microphone post :)