Cy and Presley have always loved music. Even the music that comes out of my mouth, and let me tell you most people wouldn't call that music. They love to sing and dance and recently we noticed that they liked to play with this blow up guitar that Paul and I brought home from a wedding we attended.
So for Christmas we got them each a guitar that plays music and a microphone that amplifies your voice and also plays songs. I don't know where they learn this stuff but both of them put the mike's right to their mouth and began strumming their guitars.
I am telling you the boys are naturals. Fame and fortune are not far behind!
Pres
Cy loves to sing and is very encouraging of everyone else to sing with him.
Presley cracks us up because when he plays or sings he will scrunch up his face and close his eyes as if he is in the middle of some big jam. It is so awesome.
Oler Boy Band
They even have long, rock star hair (or at least they did!).
Finally got them in for hair-cuts...But even without their guitar or microphone they are working the rock-star shades :)
Presley (you can kind of see his face if you look for it)







2 comments:
Love the shades! They have gotten so big! PS- I added you to my blog roll, hope that's okay :)
Yay - I've been waiting for this post :)
Such the little rock stars! Love the picture of their new hair cut and sunglasses!
Can't wait to see this in person!
Post a Comment