Right after Christmas we took the boys to Port Aransas for the day. Paul has been wanting to see the Texas coast and we thought the boys would have fun playing on the beach. It worked out that we went on a day when the weather was perfect and we had a lot of fun actually playing in the water. (and by we I mean they. I am not a huge fan of the ocean. But all three Oler boys love it!)
Cy is ready to check it all out.
Presley ran all the way out here and just stopped and stared. He was fascinated by the waves coming and going.
WIth some encouragement from Daddy Pres was ready to head in to the water
Cy had almost no fear of the water. He would walk in as far as he could and bend over to splash in the waves. I didn't think we would ever be able to get him back to the car!
I love this of the 3 Oler boys :)
Cy is just so happy!
If you listen carefully you can hear Cy yelling everytime he kicks at the water.
We definitely are planning an overnight trip to the coast this summer after seeing how much fun C & P had on our afternoon trip!







2 comments:
These are really cute pictures of Pres and Cy! Love the video of Cy yelling and kicking the waves!
Kinda cool to see the ocean for the first time through your child's eyes I bet!!!
Post a Comment