2nd birthday countdown

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 22

4th of July

After our week at the lake we all headed back to Round Rock for 4th of July weekend. We didn't participate in any 4th of July activities this year, but hopefully next year we can hit a parade or two and see some fireworks. We did all try to get some patriotic pictures though...
Paul with Cy, Me & Presley
"I love America!" (Cy)
"God bless the USA!" (what patriotic boys we have...)
Evie and GP were being silly with their flags.

The boys love Aunt MP (w/ Pres) and Uncle Ryan (Cy)

and we love Miss Evie!
"Hey bro, how's it going?"
"Not bad...I could really use a hug though"
"alright, dude. I got a hug for you. I love you man..."
Cousin love

3 comments:

Alyse said...

They don't seem to be participating in the hugs very well yet Linz...

Mary Pat said...

Haha love the patriotic quotes!!

eb1050 said...

Looks like you are having so much fun! The boys are too cute in their lake gear and their 4th patriotic colors:)